The Songs

You can also view the songs according to album in the Discography section, original songs below, cover songs can be found here.

Original songs
Länk
A
Aluminum Park
Anytime
At Dawn

B
Bermuda Highway
Breathin'
Butch Cassidy
By My Car

C
Can You See the Hard Helmet on My Head?
Chills
Circuital
Cobra
Come Closer

D
Dancefloors
Death Is the Easy Way
Dondante

E
Easy Morning Rebel
El Caporal
Evelyn Is Not Real
Evil Urges

F
First Light
Friends Again

G
Gideon
Golden
Good Intentions

H
Heartbreakin Man
Highly Suspicious
Holdin On To Black Metal
Holy
Honest Man
Hopefully
How Could I Know
How Do You Know?

I
I Can't Wait
I Just Wanted to Be Your Friend
I Needed It Most
I Think I'm Going to Hell
I Will Be There When You Die
I Will Sing You Songs
I Won't Cry
I'm Amazed
If All Else Fails
If It Smashes Down
Into the Woods
It Beats 4 U
It's About Twilight Now

J
Just Because I Do
Just One Thing

K
Knot Comes Loose

L
Lay Low
Librarian
Look At You
Lowdown

M
Mahgeetah
Master Plan
Movin Away

N
Nashville to Kentucky

O
O Is the One That Is Real
Off the Record
Old September Blues
One Big Holiday
One in the Same
Outta My System

P
Phone Went West
Picture of You

R
R.I.P.V.G
Remnants
Rollin Back
Run Thru

S
Same in Any Language
Sec Walkin
Slow Slow Tune
Smokin' from Shootin'
Sooner
Steam Engine
Strangulation
Sweetheart

T
Thank You Too!
The Bear
The Dark
The Day Is Coming
The Way That He Sings
They Ran
Tonight I Wanna Celebrate with You
Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Part 1
Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 2
Two Halves

V
Victory Dance

W
War Begun
Weeks Go By Like Days
What a Wonderful Man
Where to Begin
Wonderful (The Way I Feel)
Wordless Chorus

X
Xmas Curtain

Y
You Wanna Freak Out