Bermuda Highway

Bermuda Highway is the 6th track off 2001 album At Dawn.

Lyrics from CD booklet
Sometimes I walk around town lookin at faces
Wonderin why their bodies go to silly places
Walking past the carpet mills
Looking in and taking stills
Your ass it draws me in like a Bermuda highway

Oh don't carve me out
Don't let your silly dreams fall in between
The crack of the bed and the wall

Two times I feel asleep in a dirty basement
Snoozin in cobwebs and the cement
Sometimes I wonder why that meek guy got all the fame
Maybe I'm to blame, for his short, bitter, fucked up life

Length of album version: 3:19
Written by: Jim James
Also appears on:

In addition to the lyrics the following is written in the CD booklet:
March on desperate friends!
March with me until the end!
We all can't fall in line
Some will lead and some will fall behind
It's not what lies when looking in your eyes
But the meat they find, when digging thru your spine!