Lay Low

Lay Low is the 8th track on 2005 album Z.

Lyrics from CD booklet
Lay low why don't ya now? Lay back awhile and I'll show ya - I got the good that you want no need to go and- hunt something else - it's right here with me- when you stay.
It's always good when I get to see that there's never more than what you're telling me when you stay - home.
Lay low if the feel is right-(Let the fetus rock) I got all I want here in you tonite and we'll pass out on the bedroom floor after goin like this (full tilt) so long.
Hold up- you showed me. Oh what you told me- it's not what you want but what you need it's not a head full of booze (pills) or amphetamines- when you stay.
It's always good when I get to see that there's never more than what you're telling me when you stay- home.

Length of album version: 6:05
Written by: Jim James
Appear on official releases: Z, Okonokos
Appear in movies: The Lookout (2007)