Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (2010)

"Personally, I have a lot of admiration for a band like Radiohead and I love their music. To be mentioned alongside them is flattering. They have cultivated a beautiful, unique way of expressing their music and creativity. In every way they have always done things their own way and on their own terms. I think any band could only hope and aspire to have that. It's kind of like when a friend says to you, "You remind me of my friend so and so, you guys are SO alike!" It's a little weird because every person is innately unique in their own way and most bands are no different in that regard. If those comparisons have to be made, it's nice to be mentioned in such good company."
- Bo Koster, about his reaction to My Morning Jacket being called the American Radiohead.
(Post-Gazette, August 2010)

Bo Koster, photo by AMightyCaporal

On the 26th of August Pittsburgh Post-Gazette published an interview with Bo Koster. In the interview Koster talks about the 2009 hiatus, recording Evil Urges, the upcoming album, the reasons behind the Terminal 5 shows and his reaction to My Morning Jacket being called the American Radiohead.

More and source can be found here.

Posts containing quotes from the interview
Hiatus
Evil Urges
[new album]
Terminal 5

No comments:

Post a Comment