The Band


My Morning Jacket at Langerado 2007, photo by Tyler Machado
"I always wanted to find a situation that was creatively inspiring, with people who loved and had a similar attitude about music that I had. After a long search and struggle I finally found that, and I feel very lucky for it."
- Bo Koster
(Rotoworld interview, February 2009)

Band members
Read about the band members, which band member does Patrick Hallahan want to kiss and smack at the same time, who likes to build the house up and knock it down and which band member does Jim James consider a beauty? All of this and more in the band members posts.

Band chronology
Check out the chronology of the band, from the dawn of My Morning Jacket to the current line-up.

Band name
It might be a brand of cigarettes, it might be someone's name or it might just be the name of the best band in the world. Check out the different stories about how the the band name came to be before you make up your mind for sure.

Official announcements

Official messages or announcements from the band.

Hiatus
They're there and then they're gone, read about how the band members decided to recharge their batteries.