My Morning Jacket iTunes session

Available for purchase here

On December 6th 2011 My Morning Jacket released a special holiday EP titled My Morning Jacket: iTunes session via iTunes. The EP was recorded in Amsterdam while the band was on tour in Europe and features guest vocals from The Head And The Heart. The EP also features covers of Christmas favorites along with one brand new song called Welcome Home and a alternative version of Circuital’s Wonderful (The Way I Feel).

  1. I'll Be Home for Christmas (featuring The Head and the Heart)
  2. Welcome Home
  3. Please Come Home for Christmas
  4. Christmas Must Be Tonight
  5. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
  6. Wonderful
  7. When the Bells Start Ringing (featuring The Head and the Heart)
  8. Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment