Radio City Music Hall (2008)

My Morning Jacket at Radio City Music Hall, photo by Valdina

On June 20th My Morning Jacket played at Radio City Music Hall, New York. A taping of the show can be found at the Live Music Archive. The show sold out in just 22 minutes (AW). In an interview with Aquarian Weekly Tom Blankenship talked about how he felt about the tickets selling out that fast.
"It’s surreal. And it’s insanely flattering and unbelievable. Definitely unbelievable would be the major thing. I obviously believe in us, but just that anybody really wants to see us that much and that a show would sell out that quickly just blows my mind."
- Tom Blankenship
(The Aquarian Weekly, June 2008)

Set list
  1. Intro
  2. Evil Urges
  3. Off the Record
  4. Gideon
  5. I'm Amazed
  6. Highly Suspicious
  7. What a Wonderful Man
  8. Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Part 1
  9. Sec Walkin
  10. Golden
  11. Thank You Too
  12. The Way That He Sings
  13. Two Halves
  14. Phone Went West
  15. Aluminum Park
  16. Steam Engine
  17. Smokin from Shootin
  18. Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Part 2
  19. Bermuda Highway
  20. Librarian
  21. Wordless Chorus
  22. It Beats 4 U
  23. Dondante
  24. The Bear
  25. Lay Low
  26. Run Thru
  27. Anytime
  28. One Big Holiday