Broemel and Koster join

In January 2004, Quaid and Cash left the band and were replaced by Carl Broemel and Bo Koster respectively.

The biggest thing is it’s just a different band altogether really kind of reinventing how we do it all. Carl and Bo are just so talented, it’s challenged me to be a better musician and to think about things musically in a way I hadn’t before instead of just doing it and going by just feel.

Yim Yames, talking about Carl Broemel and Bo Koster joining the band

October 2005


They knew everything, more than we did. They just fucking nailed it. Anything could’ve happened. They could’ve been dickheads or drug addicts. I felt like Bo and Carl were sent to us to keep it going

Yim Yames, talking about Carl Broemel and Bo Koster joining the band

September 2007



When I first joined the band there was obviously stuff [already] recorded, so it didn’t feel like I totally had ownership over it. Now, when I play those songs it’s a part of me, too.

Bo Koster

April 2006