Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival (2005)

My Morning Jacket with puppets, Bonnaroo 2005

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival is an annual four day music festival. The 2005 Bonnaroo Music Festival took place from June 10-12, and more than 75,000 people were in attendance. Like 2004, rain marked each day of the festival.

On June 12th My Morning Jacket played at What Stage on Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, this was the third time the band played the festival. The band had special guest puppets throughout the performance.

A recording of the show is available for purchase at Live Bonnaroo, also there's a free version available at the Live Music Archive.

Track list
Off The Record
The Way That He Sings
O Is The One
One Big Holiday
Golden
Just One Thing
Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You
Lay Low
Heartbreakin' Man
Dondante
Run Thru
Bermuda Highway
I Will Sing You Songs
I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
Mahgeeta